Lemon Quinoa Pancakes
This is a great recipe if you’re a quinoa fan. You can even change the ingredients around and turn it into a savory pancake with a little parmesan cheese and sea salt if you’d like. We made this lemon version for breakfast and it was delicious!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 eggs
- the zest of 1 lemon
- coconut oil for frying
- mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat your skillet with a liberal amount of coconut oil
- Pour batter to form small pancakes
- Cook for a few minutes on medium heat and wait for them to firm up a little before flipping
This would probably be great topped with a dollop of full fat greek yogurt with a bit of raw honey mixed in! Leftovers also make great lunchbox snacks.