Apple Radish Salad
This is a great, light summer side salad and would make a great addition to a barbecue so in honor of the 4th of July this weeks Food Friday post is posting on Thursday so you can run and get all the ingredients to make this tomorrow. Wishing everyone a fabulous holiday weekend!
- 1 red apple
- 5 radishes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the apple into small, thin strips
- Cut the radishes into very thin rounds
- Chop the basil as finely as you can
- Combine all the ingredients and toss with olive oil and apple cider vinegar
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
It’s fabulous by itself but it’s also really wonderful mixed with some cold quinoa to make a delicious grain salad that’s a little heartier.