For most people eating for fertility, pregnancy and lactation is very different from their day-to-day diet. It is my true belief that diet can have an enormous impact on fertility and research has shown that what you eat during pregnancy and lactation has a direct impact on the health of your child.
Working with certified Holistic Health Counselor and organic foods specialist Jacqueline Banks, you can get the facts on how to nourish yourself and your growing baby. Jacqueline will work with you to create a personalized plan based on your input, and the understood realities of being a mother or mother-to-be. It will take into account your dietary preferences, health considerations, lifestyle, time constraints and most importantly the most up-to-date nutrition research to have a healthy, happy pregnancy and lactation experience.
Jacqueline will also show you how to avoid foods that can harm your fertility, and growing baby, while empowering you with the knowledge to make the best choices.
If you’re already past the initial stages of motherhood and are ready to take your whole family’s health to the next level Jacqueline can help you take those steps. Nourishing yourself and your family can be tricky but Jacqueline’s easy step-by-step guidance can help make it easy and fun to find balance and real nourishment!
NEW! Online 3- month Group Fertility Coaching starts in April 2016
Not looking to get pregnant but still want to get healthier?
Jacqueline offers programs for you too!
We will focus on what is going on with your health right now, what changes you’d like to make and we’ll get you started on the path to better health.
All personal programs include:
- Monthly programing included one-on-one coaching via Skype to create an easy to follow path to wellness. I will support you through every step of dietary and lifestyle adjustments.
- Individual coaching services are available in 1-3-6 month programs and can be extended at any time. Here’s what you get:
- 2 (1) one hour coaching sessions via Skype, Face time or Zoom per month.
- Unlimited email support with 48 hour turnaround.
- Your personal health binder complete with food information, recipes and self care tips.
- Recommendations for your personal eating plan based on your individual needs including recommended recipes and therapies using natural foods and herbs.
- Ongoing motivational coaching and emotional support.
- Recommended lifestyle adjustments unique to you and tips on how to create an ongoing healthy lifestyle.
- Access to my monthly online fitness accountability groups.
1 month– $150 plus a one time $15 materials fee.
3 months– $425
6 months- $825
Online Fitness/Nutrition Accountability Groups
Jacqueline is now offering online group fitness and nutrition accountability groups using the very effective Beach Body workouts! These include the popular p90X, 21 day Fix, PiYo, Hammer and Chisel and many, many more.
You choose your fitness program – or Jacqueline can help guide you to select the best fit for you!- and you will have access to her monthly challenge groups and fitness support groups.
Prices vary depending on the fitness program you choose. For more information and to sign up please email Jacqueline or send her a message through her Face Book page.
Some of you are probably wondering what kind of food you’ll eat during Health Counseling and you might be afraid of a low fat, vegetarian, vegan or macrobiotic diet. Don’t fret; it’s not any of that! I believe in eating real food! There are no gimmicks or quick fixes involved in changing your health for the better. I believe in local, seasonal and organic foods and I believe in YOU taking control of your health!
Most of today’s diseases, such as diabetes, heart disease and even ADHD and behavior problems come from the modernization of food. Our bodies are not designed to eat foods created in a lab. They are created to eat the bounty that was put on earth for us. Real food has been around for millions of years and is the only food our bodies need.
Thanks to Jacqueline’s training in over 30 different dietary theories, visual diagnosis and the connection of the energetic body and the physical body she is able to help you find the best way to eat for you. No two bodies are alike so no two individuals will strive on the exact same diet. The key is listening to your body for cues on what it needs to reach its full potential.