Chicken and Veggie Meatballs
This dish is so simple a toddler could make it. And so delicious she’ll eat it too!
2lbs. organic ground chicken
3 large organic carrots, shredded
1/2 bag organic, frozen spinach (about 1 cup)
1/2 white onion, very finely chopped
1 tbsp. salt free seasoning of your choice
salt to taste.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Run the spinach under water to quickly defrost
- Squeeze all the water out and pat dry with paper towels
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Grease a cooling rack with butter and place it over a cookie sheet (if you don’t have a cooling rack or one that fits over your cookie sheet just grease your cookie sheet).
- Form little meatballs and place them on the cooling rack/cookie sheet
- Put the little balls of heaven in the oven and go relax on a hammock for 25-35 minutes, depending on their size, until they’re done.
Then enjoy dinner with some of your closest friends.
No related posts.