I’ve tried to get Annabelle to eat chickpeas before and she hasn’t been too much of a fan. And then I found a recipe on Weelicious for sweet chickpeas. I made some modifications and they’re delicious. The only part of this recipe I’m not a fan of is that you have to peel the skin off the chickpeas and that’s a little time consuming. Besides that, it’s great! Annabelle likes to snack on these while I’m making dinner.
No related posts.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- rinse the chickpeas and remove the skins
- melt the coconut oil and them add the honey and cinnamon
- toss the chickpeas in the honey mixture
- use coconut oil to heavily grease a cookie sheet
- spread the chickpeas on the cookie sheet
- cook for about 20 minutes, you can leave them in longer if you want to crisp them up a little more.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function fbcommentshortcode() in /home/content/70/8594070/html/web/jacquelinebanks_v1/wp-content/themes/jacquelinebanks/single-recipe.php on line 18