Summer Broccoli Salad
This is the perfect salad to complement any barbeque. It’s quick and simple to make and deliciously healthy.
FYI The avocado seed is the brown thing in the middle of the salad. Keeping the avocado seed with the avocado will help keep the avocado from browning quite as quickly.
No related posts.
Ingredients2 heads of broccoli 1 large avocado 1 tomato 1/4 cup diced red onion 3 carrots 1 lime dash of salt
- Wash, cut and lightly steam the broccoli. Steam it just long enough to become slightly tender.
- Cut the de-seeded tomato into cubes and the carrots into circles while the broccoli is steaming.
- Rinse the steamed broccoli under cold water to make sure it stops cooking.
- Toss the broccoli, carrots, tomato and red onion in a large bowl with a dash of salt and the juice of half a lime.
- Cut the avocado into cubes, add to the salad and very gently toss the salad while adding the juice from the rest of the lime.
- Add just a sprinkle of salt on top
Fatal error: Call to undefined function fbcommentshortcode() in /home/content/70/8594070/html/web/jacquelinebanks_v1/wp-content/themes/jacquelinebanks/single-recipe.php on line 18