Spinach Cream Sauce
This recipe was inspired by a friend who had recently had success serving a similar dish to her toddler. This is one of the delicious recipes that won the toddler food wars! It’s delicious and of course, healthy!! I served this for Annabelle over rice noodles but you can really use this cream sauce over anything. It would be great over pasta, baked potatoes, as a spread on toast, as a healthy alternative to spinach artichoke dip to serve with tortilla or pita chips. Use your imagination and get creative. The amount of milk you use is what’s going to take it from a dip to a sauce so it’s a great recipe to have in your arsenal!
No related posts.
- 1/2 bag frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup goat cheese with herbs
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 - 1 cup whole, organic milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Defrost the spinach (I ran it under warm water in a colander) and drain it well.
- Put the spinach, butter, goat cheese and salt in a food processor with just enough milk to process.
- Add milk as needed to reach the desired level of creaminess.
- Take a bite and check the salt level is to your taste.
- Mix in with warm rice noodles or pasta.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function fbcommentshortcode() in /home/content/70/8594070/html/web/jacquelinebanks_v1/wp-content/themes/jacquelinebanks/single-recipe.php on line 18