Pumpkin Protein Brownies
A great high protein, healthy fat snack or breakfast idea. It looks like a brownie but it’s healthy, and completley grain free. We enjoy these as an afternoon snack, it’s just sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. Keep in a sealed container in the fridge.
No related posts.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 can pureed organic pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsp. unrefined coconut oil + more for greasing pan
- 4 tbsp. raw cacao powder (add more or less to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine all the ingredients together in one bowl
- Grease a square brownie pan with coconut oil
- Pour the mixture into the oven
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a fork in the middle comes out clean
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function fbcommentshortcode() in /home/content/70/8594070/html/web/jacquelinebanks_v1/wp-content/themes/jacquelinebanks/single-recipe.php on line 18