Coconut Zucchini Bread
This is a delicious way to sneak in a breakfast veggie and some oh so wonderful coconut. If you don’t like coconut replace it with more zuchini or carrots. I got the original recipe from a friend, she made some changes to it and then I made some more changes to it. I made it last night and Annabelle has been nibbling on it all day.
I’d slice it, stick it in a toaster oven for a few minutes and spread some organic pastued butter, coconut oil, organic cream cheese or raw cream on it. So good!
No related posts.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted) plus more for greasing the pan
- 1 snack cup size organic, unsweetened apple sauce (it's just a hair under half a cup)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups organic pastry flour (you can use regular white flour, the pastry flour just makes it a little less dense)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 325
- Mix all the dry ingredeients
- Mix all the wet ingredients
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients
- Grease a bread loaf ban
Fatal error: Call to undefined function fbcommentshortcode() in /home/content/70/8594070/html/web/jacquelinebanks_v1/wp-content/themes/jacquelinebanks/single-recipe.php on line 18