Chicken Apple Sausage Bites
I can take no credit for this brilliant recipe. It’s straight adapted from the ;Lord of the apple rings’ recipe from the Toddler Cafe by Jennifer Carden. I really only adapted it because I didn’t have all the right ingredients, I also doubled the recipe. I was really skeptical of this recipe because Annabelle is not a fan of chicken, she hadn’t eaten apples in months and I’d given her pieces of chicken apple sausage twice before actually making this recipe. She goobled them all up and then ate some off my plate. Annabelle ate them so fast I didn’t even have enough time to take a good picture.
My guess is that these would be a good choice for freezing. I’ll try freeze some next time.
No related posts.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3.5 pre-cooked chicken apple sausage links (aprox 8.5 ounces) I would have used 4 but only had 3.5 left
- 1/2 cup thawed and drained frozen spinach
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Grease a cookie sheet with organic butter or coconut oil
- Grind up the sausage in a food processor
- Beat the eggs in a seperate bowl
- Mix the almond flour, sausage, spinach and eggs
- shape the mixture into small balls and put on the cookie sheet
- Bake for about 20 minutes
Fatal error: Call to undefined function fbcommentshortcode() in /home/content/70/8594070/html/web/jacquelinebanks_v1/wp-content/themes/jacquelinebanks/single-recipe.php on line 18